Jambands.ca

Where the hell is Paul B???

LJFH

Here is Pauly.. Jody!

Hey LJFH !! whas goin' on sista ! I'm up in Ottawa with all the rest of these crazy freaks. I'm getting pretty good at surfing...couch surfing that is. It's really a matter of waiting for that perfect couch to come along, a jumping on it before somebody else does.

I'm starting to throw some resumes around to production co.'s and might actually stop all of this travelling nonsense for a bit.

How's the big city darlin'?

Sorry giggler...one thing led to another and the first piece of your submission sent me on a wild goose chase to do something cool. Well, that turned into a time-consuming adventure, so there will be a belated xmas review up soon.

I'll PM you a secret link so you can preview it. Hey, then maybe I can move on to other stuff.

Hey babe.....so glad to hear from you....was beginning to wonder....

So thats great..I'm sure everyone, including me, would love to have you stick around. But you must try and come to Toronto....there is a great little green couch just waiting for you at my place that you are welcome to anytime!

TO is great....love my job, fun stuff to do....lots of great shows, restaurants....well you know.

So you are going to have to give me a call and tell me about your adventures....maybe we can hook up.... heres my ## 416-469-8260.

Miss ya tons and glad you're back!!!!!!!

Lil Jod