Jambands.ca

if you're gonna party in may

SaggyBalls

you'd better all get your asses to frontier town.

it's my birthday weekend...if the jambus fell through for the best new year's trip ever(well i missed big cypress...maybe 2nd best new year's) i would hope we could get people planned to go to ghost town.

i'm trying to get people together...not planning yet, but just keep it in the back of your minds...t book off work and let friends know abotu the awesome weekend it'll be.

Suggestion to all students who plan on getting a summer job:

DO NOT start looking for a job until after Ghost Town. The last thing you need is a job to go to the week after Frontier Town. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do though, but I'm just sayin... better to be safe than sorry grin.gif" border="0

Can you say 'recovery period'!?

Canned Beats, are you D.R.K.N.? If so, hey, did you find you wallet confused.gif" border="0

kk

Yes, I'm 99% sure that those are the confirmed dates, but the next time I talk with Mark Wilson (hopefully today) I will make absolutely sure. If all goes as I think it will, the party will start on the Friday night and go until Monday morning, with the rest of Monday being a tear down/drive home/recovery day.

Who are you PassedOutGuy???

Peace, Mark

marktonin@jambands.ca

www.jambands.ca