Jambands.ca

NOLA Jazz fest. HOLY SHIT!

Blane

Looking at some discussion boards re. the upcoming Jazz fest, and if even 1/2 the acts rumoured to be playing show, it'll be a fest for the ages. I guess this pretty much seals the deal for me!

Artists mentioned:

Johny Cash (may 3rd), Phil Lesh, CSNY (April 26th), Trey Anastasio Band (April 29th or May 2nd), Allmans, etc.

Of course, it could all turn out to be bullshit, but JUST IMAGINE...

I've got a friend who's got a friend.... yadda yadda yadda.

Actually, my buddy was telling me about how much I"d get along with his friend who live in NOLA, and he was saying, "yeah, if you ever make it down there I'll have to hook you guys up". And, as it turns out, I've got the flyer miles and the time to get down there.

I've been watching closely for dates to appear on teh Jazz fest pages, but nothing yet. I've heard first or second week of Feb. as the start of all the announcements.

Oh that discussion forum.

Hey, for those of you going why dont you rent a phish sanctuary house: Check this out.

House for rent, jazzfest in backyard

Re: Jazz Fest (Admin)

Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 04:26:46 GMT

Both sides of a double shotgun, half-block from fairgrounds, for rent both weekends of festival. great front porch- perfect for people watching, spacious interiors to accommodate many, backyard bbq, right behind Whole Foods, block from Liuzza's Bar-(the unofficial jazzfest headquarters). This is the ultimate jazzfest location!!