Jambands.ca

More Weekend at Burnsie's info

bouche

Man, all of this hype is setting us up for a huge let down. I don't expect too much, considering that the last few years of the simpsons adventures have been mainly that....stupid adventures. Screw the adventures. I don't want to see the Simpson family save the day anymore.

Hey, ya, I cut the marijuana part of the top of that pic too, right before I put it as my wallpaper at work.

Speaking of drug references at work. We had a meeting and this sales dude, said "hes getting a real buzz" about some upcoming sale opportunities. The CEO asked him what he'd been smoking, and then most of the people started looking at me with that look that I could relate to what he was talking about, I mean the buzz.

The four members of Phish will be featured on The Simpsons, scheduled to air April 7. The episode, “Weekend at Burnsie's,” involves Homer Simpson becoming addicted to medical marijuana and Phish plays a decriminalization rally. The show will feature a live version of “Run Like an Antelope.” “We requested that song and [Phish] gave us that version,” says Simpsons executive producer Al Jean. “I don’t want people to think it’s ten minutes long or anything. We’re a half-hour show, but it is in the episode. I thought it was a really great version." The specific date of the "Antelope" used on the show remains a mystery, for now.