Jambands.ca

How many people check this board??

gentlemonkey

Is there a way to tell bouche? I mean like unique hits a day.. (not counting the 40+ hits daily that Harpua is logging in.. wink.gif" border="0

(I'm one to talk)

Just curious.. it seems the shows keep getting bigger and bigger in town. and there isn't really any other advertising happening. it rules.

I wonder how many lurkers there are? we should have a soundoff, and a plea for lurkers to join our chats..

i lurk...but then i smirk and must reply. I try to be sly, but usually i'm high and on the special occasions i'll have been into the rye.

oh my...an exclamiation and a proclamation of what has been and what is to come, all taken in while sitting on my bum, and feeling less glum.

In a town far away from great friends, In sight there's no end to what could become magic, but I fear as our ends grow numb, we'll aspire to burn a green one and leave in search of weed.

Who knows what coupld oppose...foes? that blows. None could oppose with blows as strong as those. From a fright to a sight, this place has might! If only the lurkers weren't jerkers and spoke up while getting smoked up, maybe we'd get some new thoughts from you robots.