Jambands.ca

BNB....ON THE ROAD AGAIN

Harpua

Sweet, is it true you guys will be playing a 2 night run in Ottawa!!! Actually, I'll be happy with 1, but just wanted to put the thought in your head. Also, yes, the European reports are the best. We had some New Zealand reports also, has the skanctuary covered any other continents. Who will be the first to post from Africa? And what is the prize for that?

It has come to my attention that the Burt Neilson Band is heading back out on the road...I just found this out via and e-mail. This made me very excited, we have not been on the road in quite some time, for us anyway....and i think thats where we belong....slugging in out in the belly of the great white beast going from town to town.....hotel to hotel, ect. Anyway we have a show coming up at the Horshoe with Jimmy Rankin on 28th of feb, I think we are headling that one, if not let me know. I am currently in Belgium right now drinking beer and other things...I have been playing some Canadian music for the folks ot here and in holland, stuff I brought on disc, and i hve been playing some acoustic shows...response has been great. the people of belgium and holland seem to have a greeat apppreciation for music and arts. Anyway, just thought i would drop aline to you all at Phish Sanctuary, guess I was missing home today...peace Out . Mike F tongue.gif" border="0http:

quote:

That's some great news!

Thanks for thinking of us out there and finding a way onto the magical computer-thingy to post here.

Even though the internet connects people from around the world, it's very exciting to see Ontario travellers find a minute to post here and provide some news, or a little update on their adventures.

Don't forget to post some photos of some gorgeous european ladies! Hell, get them posting too!

Enjoy the beerskees!

• 2 weeks later...