Jambands.ca

Big Thank You's all around...

PassedOutGuy

Hey all,

I know its a few days past but I just wanted to send out some big thank you's for another great weekend in Ottawa... First off to Double B for hosting a great night.. thanks again for a place to stash my pack, To Davey Boy Barrett, for not only coming through in the crunch for me with some pizza toppings but for also finishing the last wing... it had to be done!... To Indika for the very reasonable priced floorspace... dont let anyone say you charge to much for accomodations brother... To Hood for handing a guy a pillow after he took a wrong turn off the world... To Booche for that Makisupa>No Woman no cry> how many other crazy songs>back into No woman no cry... very sweet... To Ciro (sp?) for coming through in the 420 crunch (next up to BAT)... and the story of the mysterious flying bag of pot... TO Pablo Sanchez for Lovin the PassedOutGuy... even with his unfortunate accident with gingivitis... and too everyone else not mentioned I had a great time and cant wait to throw it down with you all again real soon.. stay Kind all... oh ya Grand Theft Bus... you guys are awesome! oh ya and thank you to the snooterman himself.. we all know who im talking about...

nice to see you once again passed out guy! glad you made it.

no prob on the pillow, next time just don't snore so fucking loud and I won't try to smother you.

i'd like to give a thanks to Indika for letting us all stay in his wonderful establishment...next time we're out dude, at least a few beers are on me (along with half of my vodka as usual) nothing like waking up with a red pant leg!

i still can't believe Syrill's misfourtune...how did you guys spot it booche? binocs or something? i'll climb down next time I'm over and we're down to stems and seeds.