Jambands.ca

Old man winter in TO....

peipunk

After Sunday and Monday being a slightly uncomfortable(if you're in a t-shirt) 12 degrees celsius or so, Toronto is finally getting a nice blast of winter. Its snowing like hell as I type. Haven't posted anything since the weekend so I would like to say hi to all people I may have met Friday night, unfortunately, I would also like to say sorry for anything I may or may not have said, or strange things I may or may not have done or just general rowdiness....lets just say the whole night is a wee bit blurry. RanchStaffer, CanuckDuck, did I even say goodbye? Don't remember. Gentlemonkey and Pablo, thanks for the couch at le Palais nero. Bouche, Harpua, doubleB, everyone else,good to see you. Anything else I should know? I'll have to tell you about the next morning's sendoff some other time.

Take care of your shoes.....

peipunk, my night was pretty hazy too. not sure if we caught you before taking off or not, but hey big surprise seeing you there, good times. hopefully i didnt make too much of a jackass out of myself. hope you made it down to your show on time saturday. send some of that snow our way, a good storm would do us good. cheers

I don't know why anyone is worried about what the did or said. shit, it was a FUN night, and everyone was GREAT.

It was certainly great to see PEIPunk hop on that grand theft bus and come out to Ottawa!

I will not forget Pablo at ALL! The image of him riding Asparagus and waving his hands in the air like a wasted Lone Ranger, only to collapse right in front of Graeme and the boys is burned in my head! That was fugging priceless!