Jambands.ca

party for ALL SANCTUARIANS

SaggyBalls

Although I'm not holding it ...officially...I propose the official PhishSanctuary party be at Frontier Town on may 24. It would help to solidify the head/jam scene in Ontario and it's the birthday weekend of a handful of us.

It's bound to be one of the best parties in the world(anyone who's gone knows the potential of that place) and it's not hard to get to/expensive.

we could make a shanty town of tents, tarps, and interesting people.

I don't see why anyone would disagree that this could be an incredible opportunity for this site to gain new members and more notoriety, all the while letting us have some of the best times of our relatively youthful lives.

Just think of what could come of this...

I wouldn't miss it! Ghost-town was one of the greatest parties of last year. Breakfast burritos, screaming banshees around the mega forest...urrr camp fire, good friends, good bands, Jesus auctioning off bongs, some very decorative balloons wink.gif" border="0 ,cold showers, cheap hair cuts, frisbee, babies, dogs, hackies, tents and scantily clad hippies everywhere!!! shocked.gif" border="0

Don't miss this pholks! See you there.

hey bouche...have you approached anyone for grants or financial support for the site...frontier town could be a really great opportunity to get material for streaming and hosting of music...Frontier Town Online! well someone should do it. the governments likes to hand out grants to willing and worthy participants.

you could maybe claim the recorder as a business expense - to record stuff at the shows...you could get reporters...pay them in party favours and get them in as members of the press...serious,,,if you want to get this up and going i'd work for you as a member of the press...i'd learn how to be a taper if i had a recording device...I'd promote the site - wait - i do that already. anyways, just a thought.