Jambands.ca

Something comes to mind...

SaggyBalls

...when i think about how the Nero boys shafted us londoners by not playing this fair town with its fair maidens and great music-loving audiences.

They play Kitchener - a city whose community can easily commute to toronto to see great live music and not London, a college town with many great minds without great bank accounts to get them travelling very often. I hope another southwestern Ontario tour will be in the works because this part of the country isn't versed in nero at all...except a select few that went to summer jamband music festivals or were lucky enough to see them while living near Ottawa...

You guys...i'm confused as to why you're not playing a show with yaqui mystic...coulda been awesome... smile.gif" border="0

I can certainly feel your pain friend. However my woe extends far further than lack of Nero. Try living in Wolfville, N.S. home of Acadia U, an hour from Halifax on the side of Highway 101 (aka "death highway"). This is a road that is simply a bad place to be, especially this time of year, therefore trips to the city are rare. This is also an extremely lonely place for like-minded heady folk...oh how I miss the Nish! So chin up little buck. Spring is comming, and I'm sure Nero will be as well, happy days. cool.gif" border="0