Jambands.ca

LET'S ALL UNITE!!!!

shainhouse

I have to chime in on this thread.... I have many thoughts on this subject....

I think the overriding theme is that we have achieved something very special here. I don't think Bouche had any idea what this would become when he started. A real community has developed and we all owe Mike a debt that can't be re-paid .... at what price friendship?

The stage is now set for bigger and better things. It is certainly time for Ver 2.0 of the online Canadian Jamband experience. All the players are hard at work and new and exciting things are around the corner I'm sure. Our on-line presence is already very strong... sure it isn't perfect.... and it will get better... but let's be honest.... we pretty much have our online market nailed already.

We must begin thinking of ways to reach those who are not in our virtual world..... This music that unites us and these bands we are all so endeared too can sell themselves. All we need to do is spread the word.... it is on all our shoulders.... go to the shows and bring friends!

Healthy local scenes will breed a thriving national scene... promote your local scene!

Just go to the shows!!!

I most certainly need to respond to this thread but my brain is currently incapable of coming up with something specific that I am happy with, due mainly to my lack of sleep. (Thank you Jomomma and nero for the lack of sleep!!!)

I think I will just say for now that I love the music community that I am currently a part of, and I am really excited at the possibility of contributing more to make it even more vibrant.

I am truly hopeful that my contributions help others to contribute more to the community. And the more others do, the more I want to do. The last thing that I want is to have a negative impact upon this community or upon any community that I am a part of.

More specific ideas to come when I'm rested.

Peace, Mark

marktonin@jambands.ca

www.jambands.ca