Jambands.ca

BNB in toronto

summer_rainbow

i hear BNB is playing aboard the space shuttle on the 7th....so they will be unavailable for rancho relaxo.....there going for some record...like how many nots they can play in a single orbiting of the earth...should be cool. grin.gif" border="0

I think the question you are asking is "How many notes can BNB play in 90 minutes?"

I'd say ALOT.

Maybe BNB could try and see if they could stretch out Darkstar for the entire 90 minutes, and polish off a keg of beer without stopping for a piss. Pissing is allowed, just no stopping.

Watch where you piss though, cause the liquid waste behaves differently in a microgravity setting than it does here on earth. In fact, it behaves differently in Australia too. I goes down the toilet a completely different direction and then ends up in the Fosters plant.

oh yah...the old FOSTERS PARENT PLAN OF AUSTRAILIA....didn/t know tat was still in use. hillarious as usuall darryn.....by the way this is mike eh.....playing tonight in Brugges, Belgium....lovin it. Mike * iguess I already said that) damn euro keyboard strike again...can/t find anything.....if you let it sit still it repeats the word beer over and over again...weird...beeer beer beer beer beer...oops, had an itch.