Jambands.ca

are there any pool players out there?

treyter

HAHAHAHAHA!

Barrett is going to teach "youse" a lesson in drunken mastery of the stumble, whilst hitting on Moma AND Bug at the same time, keeping eyes on Catphish and missing the 'masse' he calls when he could have called an easy shot into the side pocket.........always a 12 minute excursion in between shots with Davey-Boy during those moments.

I can hear Treyter now "Hurry up Sharkie.....this aint Carp!"

by the way, i WAS just pulling it today, but i lost my appetite due to that reminder of evilness....i will draw up a little tourney-table, how many people total do you think will be in on it?

by the way, i'm not sure what time i will be arriving in k-town, hopefully with time to spare...depends on how the pulling goes tomorrow.

not really worth it on a number of levels, but mostly that i had a million things i didn't get done, that are now due for tuesday morning....pretty much done now...funny how that works.

thems da brakes, what can you do?

at least i get to come to your shows now! i haven't seen you guys play in a long long time...

i can't wait!

goodtimes goodtimes

hey now...lemme get this straight--i've never said that Page sucked...just that his desire to play has seemed to ween off since '98, i think he wasn't contributing as much to the jams as he was before--he plays the solo spots really well, and sings really well though...hopefully this break will get him back into tha groove, and push him to experiment a little more.

Pool eh....the Fink just might just have to break out his good cue stick and take a few shots!!

What time is it at?

I want to see DavyBoy putting his moves or so called "moves" on someone....I could learn nothing from it, but it be well worth watching!!!