Jambands.ca

new member sending a warm international hello

american nomad

Howdy Kids - met backbacon and others the night of the hookah show in K'zoo, Michigan 2-9 (sweeney had me twisted all night). What a trip, man. They introduced me to some fine Canadian vibes, energy and info about festivals up-north. Even have me setting up a trip in the North to the Ghost Town in May. That didn't take much coersion though. just had a chance to listen to GTB, Nero & Jomomma, thanks go to Eric Warren for posting them. Can't wait to get some true LIVE Canadian inspiration soon. Always looking to hookup with some cool cats for shows in the states or other. Any takers? Peace Through Music!

Nice to have you on board, American Nomad. Come on up to Frontier Ghost Town in May, there is no place like it. Lots of awesome live music and phriendly heads. We'd love to have some American friends join us for what is going to be a wickedly wonderful party. There will be a lot of people from this forum who will be there.

Peace, Mark

marktonin@jambands.ca

www.jambands.ca

Hello international traveller, and welcome!

Do you know Probeer? He's from America too. Hey! Where is Probeer!?

Isn't michigan actually closer to the Ghosttown than Ottawa is?

I'm not sure, but it appeared to be very close on the map last year.

Speaking of home, I'll probably make the Ghost town my home after this summer. I may bring a few things on each trip and end up squatting in one of the cabins.

Welcome bro!

Are you part of the infamous Michigan crew from Big Cypress? I loved partying with you guys.....Or a long shot but do you happen to know Lauren from around that area- a kind soul we met in Columbus a couple of years back (around 20 years old?).

Make it out to Frontier Town the place IS paradise (and not by the dashboard light :-) )

Send me an email at phan420@hotmail.com and I can hook you up with some of Eric W's trademark goodness. Be sure to check out nero, Jomomma!, the New Deal, and of course the Burt Neilson Band.

Peace in the East!

Sean wink.gif" border="0

"infamous michigan crew" I'm not sure if you're talking about the same crew. But of course, I am! We're all Brothers and Sisters. Man, you're a savior. I just posted a request for some Live Canada vibe. I'll drop the email to you tonight or tomorrow from home, currently on the road.

I'll be at the Ghost Town, for sure.

Peace Through Music!

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

Nice to see you made it over to this nutty little forum. Yeah, that was a superb night in Kalamazoo. Knights Inn, watch out for round two!!

Send me your address and I'll get you off on the right foot with a stompin' CDN concert gem!!

Actually, might as well just hook you up with some goodies at the Ratdog show! Going to try and get there a few hours before to max and relax. That's going to be F-U-N!!

Take 'er easy then Robb,

Keri confused.gif" border="0

Nice to meet ya (nice avitar)!! You are ophisially invited to Evolve 3 this August in Antigonish, Nova Scotia. Best party/festival on the East Coast. Yup, for those who havn't heard yet it has been confirmed, new location, but again on the last weekend of August. Who has seen the "Revolve" documentary so far? I finally saw it this past weekend and Greg Hemmings certainly did not dissapoint. As a matter of fact it had me drooling and hallucinating about sunnier days and the whole family getting together, can't wait, see ya there!

Speaking of Greg, I've been trying to email him, but his Hotmail account is full frown.gif" border="0

If you're lurking Greg....please clear out yer email box.

I still haven't seen it either, and I was hoping to grab a copy out in Fredricton for NYE, but I didn't make it.

I really am dying to see it.