Jambands.ca

dawg gone it!

bouche

Do it for sure!! Wicked movie, I know there have already been some people writing about it here, but I didn't get my 2 cents in then(its all about the 2 cents-everybody wants their 2 cents in- and no, I don't know where to find a damn cents symbol, me's compyooter illiterate). Wicked movie from start to finish, my favourite parts were definitely the shots of Jerry hanging out at Dave's place.....just the boys sittin' around playing tunes and shootin' the shit- and there's one time when Jerry puts his guitar down and gets up as if he is going to leave and then sits back down- and David says "Did you forget something?" Jerry picks up the guitar, starts playing and says, "No, I remembered something." Looks like he was able to get away from it all and just hang out with his buddy....probably a rare thing for him. Anyway, see this damn movie, its awesome(I got to see it in the supercool Bloor cinema, too).

And that's my 2 CENTS.

Take care of your shoes....

One thing that the trailer made me think of is that maybe David Grisman was probably the person that lost the most when Jerry went to that big lot scene in the sky.

They would just hanging out and playing what ever their hearts truely wanted. that is pure freedom, and pure fun. I'm sure that their musical connection was very intense and Grisman would never be able to find that again.