Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
gentlemonkey

fucked over figure skaters from Canada..

I saw the news that they're getting the Gold and rightfully so. They skated unbelievably. I'm just glad this segment of the Olympics is over. The Canadians have been great about the whole thing, if it was an American pair, the publicity would have been quadruple. Go Canada!

i can't believe they awarded them the medals and basically conceded that they are a shady organization. i did not, for a second think this would happen. i was even suprised to read that the canadian gov. actually filed a complaint...very un-canadian.

but it looks like Canada still has some sort of pull globally (even while lacking a military, $$$, or any tangible power)

who says nice guys finish last?

Maybe they should give paint guns to the people in the audience at the skating rink. The skaters could go out there and spin and jump and try to avoid all the projectiles thrown their way. I'd pay to see that.

Maybe this just proves how retarded fagure skating really is....

In fact this just proves what a fucking disgrace the Olympics are in general.... just wait until we have some bad hockey officiating... then the shit will really hit the fan

Sign in to follow this