Jambands.ca

3 hours till game time!!!!!

Swifty

been looking forward to this for 4 years now and the game is almost set to begin!!! can't wait for our team to stomp on any nay sayers. team CANADA for gold baby!!! gettin ready to do some boozin' right shortly too. sorry nomad but team usa will fall to the mighty CANADIANS!!!!grin.gif" border="0

"A BIG OLE CAN A WHOOP_ASS"

Thats what we are bringing across the border!

ACE, I am with you, its been a loooooong 4 years. I cant begin to tell you how hung over (hmm, drunk actually) I was for work the morning Canada had lost to the Czeckies.....

Belair and I were staggering, literally. He didnt even remember who won when he woke up that morning after about a 2 hr nap.

Come to think of it, I am still hung-over from that one!

HEY BB, i'm heading over to fosters for the big game. he's only a short distance from you and i'm sure he wouldn't mind if you stopped in. he doesn't hate you that much!hehe and hey i just bought some more disks and have about 15 more shows ready to go.... more robert randolph and word shows. two word shows from 2002. gotta get another honey brown! if we don't hook up tonight we'll talk soon. peazowt grin.gif" border="0

Chaos of Undifferentiated Weirdness

Anyone know Patrick's phone number?

Wow, did they look bad (2nd period anyways), specially Fleury......

Let's hope that they are playing Possum.

The Wackamole just said " 'Hey Zeus', they cant even line up straight to shake hands"

Thank gosh it is only a meaningless first game and we can get some time to-gell.

ahhhh bummer, well i guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. why didn't they pull cujo after the 3rd goal??? he's not the only one to blame tho. i'm still very confident that the ass whoopin the germans will receive tomorrow will put us all at ease. i barely remember loggin in last night cause the honey browns did the trick and the fog between my ears is still a bit thick. confused.gif" border="0

Ace, you're wiggidy wiggidy wiggidy whack!

You boozin tonight? I think I will. Nothing crazy. Got rediculous until 5.30am last night. Supposed to work at 9. Woke up at 1pm. Loser.

Anyways, I can't pull that stunt again tomorrow. Must control desire to party all night. But I don't see a problem throwing a couple back. Maybe you aren't allowed to go out tonight since you went out last night. Understandable.

btw, that slip show is rockin me!

G' Day. smile.gif" border="0

"And then I ate the bowl!!"

_1010572_marijuana150.jpg