Jambands.ca

WOWZERS!!!!!!!!

Giggles

Well..I'm still in VERY rough shape. I've managed to work in 5hrs of sleep in the two night Nero run in k-town and Ottawa. It was great to see a BIG London crew down for the show last night and a HUGH crowd for what was our beloved Whipping Post and our new favourite Cafe Dekcuf. Nero was down right killer once again! I know everyone will agree once they manage to collect their shit and report the events of last night. I am now going to try to gather my own shit, just wanted to give an early report about the amazing show last night.

Great to see you scottieking, Brauma and all the London folks...fuckin' troopers! I'll be seeing you all soon in your city again.

Nice to put a face to "the voice" of the Nero halloween story 2000...Steve, it was a pleasure.

Booche, great job on the lights there buddy.

Julia- nice to meet you too.

Nero...YOU FUCKIN' STINKWALLETS RULE!!!

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

Hey everyone! This is my first time posting- I finally got motivated to register!

Yeah, last night was great! Thanks to Nero! For those of you who may have witnessed, I suffered a slight injury at the end of the evening (re: no railing from the 'vip' box), but I am recovering well. I should be in fine form for the next nero show. Hope to see you all there again!

Good times last night. Nero laid down a couple of phatty sets. Really enjoyed the Peaches. Dekcuf is a sweet venue, great sound, great vibe just all round goodness. I'm still feelin a little pain from all the festivities...it got a little sloppy after set break wink.gif" border="0 all part of the fun. Nice to party down with a few new faces. By the way, if anyone runs into a girl at Ottawa shows who tells you her nickname is JP ,make sure to ask her what it stands for...funny shit!

Well, it's 7:15 PM and I'm just waking up after last night's festivities. I woke up in my own bed this time, which is good. Thanks to nero and Cafe Deckuf for helping me establish a new personal drinking record. tongue.gif" border="0 This is also the longest and worst hangover I've ever had. frown.gif" border="0

Cheers to everyone I saw and talked to last night and a special cheers to Scottieking for encouraging me to get as messy as possible.

btw, I thought the show was smokin'! Can't wait to hear it again.

alan

FUCK YES!....last nite was as Superb as the nite B 4!! I missed the x-mas madness so i think the last time was halloween...well worth the loooooong wait!definately feeling some pain 2 day though....moe-ron..missed the tumble...nice one! when Sloth and i got home..Sloth was drunkenly swaying /dancing/ w/Wilsons toy and accidently smashed the crap out of our round glass light fixture in the family room...huge glass shower!..it was pretty hillarious..teeheheeee...any how...thanks 2 Nero 4 another killer Nero experiance...gotta go drink more water!and cheers 2 Dekcuf 4 agreat job w/our beloved Post!extra thanks 2 K and C 4 getting me in and out of Crap.

What a weekend! Thanks nero. I'm a bit stiff from dancing, you boys really had me movin' for two nights straight. I still can't wipe the smile off my face from the Chocolate Monkey closer. God I love that song! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

It was nice to see Teach out, I loved seeing the sisters out in K-town, and to the many people who saw nero for the first time this weekend - Congratulations, considered your ass kicked and welcome to the fold! Each show is better than the last for some magical, wonderful reason...

This weekend has me considering packing a tent and following the bus out west. Addictive! grin.gif" border="0