Jambands.ca

Low Roller launches BGH power grab!!!

Hux

Low Roller to Appear Tonight with Blue Grassy High Rumours run rumpant over possible re-alignment of BGH power structure.

Ottawa - March 13, 2003,

It appears being a neutral observer, and reporting on the continuing tumultuous Blue Grassy High soap opera has finally gotten the better of our very own Low Roller.

Declaring "why should I sit around and watch these morons bicker, when I'm perfectly capable of injecting this project with a little of my own "international playboy" sauve, it's Low Roll-ah time laaaaaa-dies".

Mr. Roller rehearsed with BGH last night, and will make his debut appearance this evening at Cafe Dekcuf in the absence of banjo-God Dave-O. Is this line-up change permanent? when asked, Low Roller replied "Dave-O, that should be Dave-who??, he's left town, it's pretty obvious why - there's a new sheriff in town".

In a rather cryptic declaration, Mr. Roller also declared: "...and let me be clear, if you think you can just abandon this project Dave-O, and then waltz right back in when it's convenient, you got another thing comin', if I see you try to take that stage, I WILL CUT YOU, CUT CUT CUT - CUT YOU DAVE-O" .

Other members of BGH could not be reached for comment, presumably due to the threat of also being cut.

Guest Low Roller

I hear that the 'O' in Dave-O stands for nothing. [Eek!]

I am the new sheriff in town.

(Badges? I don't need no stinking badges!)

International playboy suave or some creepy foreigner? You can decide for yourself TONIGHT!

See? More evidence of weakness and invalidity: the truth has been revealed! Low Roller was brought into BGH as an enforcer...what I suspect happened was that the BGH head coach figured that, with the playoffs underway and the trading deadline looming, BGH needed more in the way of muscle than dave-O's finesse playing.

Aloha,

Brad

Guest Low Roller

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

Low Roller was brought into BGH as an
enforcer

BGH needed more in the way of muscle than dave-O's
finesse
playing.

I would hardly consider myself an enforcer, more like an opportunist.

• 17 years later...