Jambands.ca

linkage

bouche

Thanks, guys. I wasn't so much interested in trading it as burning to CD for a friend or two who don't really do the download/SHN/MP3 thing (so they wouldn't be making any copies of it).

I think I'll wait until I get SHNs of the show before burning it, though, just for the better quality.

Aloha,

Brad

P.S. I'm almost at the end of listening to it, and this show is a *great* one. I'd love to have been there (or at any show where this kind of thing happens). Thanks, Bouche.

Hey Brad.

They are split up based on the info file.

There is no reason why you can't burn them for yourself. Eric made them hi-Q mp3's so you'll be fine, however, the general notion is that if you plan on doing audio trades, you should get the shn version. That can be done by contacting Eric, or maybe setting yourself up with Direct Connect. Harpua probably has it as SHN on there.

Eventually, providing that space and bandwidth isn't much of an issue, there should be shn's available for trading, etc.

Brad, I would suggest not tradeing the mp3s, or even trying to avoid burning them to CDR, because later they could get mixed up with SHN sourced CDs and pollute any trades from there on.

I have the nero/jomomma show shared in SHN on that DirectConnect hub (jamhub.dyndns.org)I was talking about. aberg83, has the GTB show shared there in SHN format right now, but I'm also going to make a copy of mp3s of everything, for those who arent too concerned about source. Oh ya, I have a copy of the Huxtable show from last week, so that will also be available a little later on tonight.

Also, with the arrival of my DAT in the mail yesterday, you all can look forward to alot more shows being available in the very near future.