Jambands.ca

Canada Wins Gold!!

Moma

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Had to work today, so I brought my TV with me smile.gif" border="0 I could NOT believe the scene in the streets around Canada. The most amazing feeling ever. I think everyone in this grand country of ours felt the best they have in a long time. Proud of our athletes, proud of our country, EH! I love you guys/gals

We had streakers here (Calgary), no clothes, just red and white drapped accross their bare asses!!

Guest Low Roller

Flags are still waving, horns are still honking, and for the next 4 years Canada is THE undisputed olympic hockey champ. Not just that, but Canada in general had its best winter olympics ever.

Of course now we can look forward to more Canada bashing from the States...

A bunch of us got hockey sticks and flags and walked around cheering and celebrating downtown Chatham. Every car was honking like crazy. Tons of cars with nutso people hanging out their windows with flags flying and fists pumping. Didn't stop laughing for 2 hours. Just going absolutely crazy on the steets!!!!!!!

Would've loved to be in TO or some other bigger city. It was a blast though.

FUCKIN EH!! CANADA ROCKS!!! tongue.gif" border="0

thmb-wayne-gretzky.jpg

BackBacon, you are too cool.

I want that as a tatool!

One of my favorite sights was Gretzky screaming "FUCKING EH!"

That summed up my Olympic hockey experierience to a tee......

A moment of "blinding brilliance!"

oh yeah, thank Budda for Joe Sakic!

(what weird timing, I havent checked the Skanctuary for over 2 hrs............)

At the end of the game you can see the Gretz attempted a phone call from his cell phone...

Apparently he was calling the morning guys from the Team 1200...

I think the win may be attributed to the Loonie in the ice.

Canada GOLD...Drunk 5pm beautiful Sunday after noon, middle of Elgin Street, partying with the rest of Canada!!! Pure Gold!!!

I was really drunk last night. We went downtown in a pickup truck waving flags. Actually we drove around the Kingston Pen waiving the flags at the guards in the towers. There were 6 of us at the start. When we hit Princess street I swear we had 20 people in the truck. Did 3 or 4 laps of the strip - there were hundreds of people out. For those of you who know Dino. He was just wearing boxers. All 280 pounds of him was there for everyone to see. I am so hungover right now.

I asked my girlfriend this morning what time I called her last night. I thought it was easily 12-1am. It was 9pm. I was passed out by 930.