Jambands.ca

swifty

camanawannalaya

Last Thing... If you have an air mattress, bring it with you. I have one good one, one I'm not too sure holds air. Trying to get another one but if you have it, cool.

By the way, one more last thing, my daughter (Chandlor JeTaime, age 8) taught me a new slang word yesterday when we went to the Daddy / Daughter Tropical Laui Dance last night;

Wicked it means AWESOME! "I'm mean really cool like you Daddy."

Tears?

See you tomorrow.

hey ace i've got the skinny on where ker will be. for all you guys (and girls, huxababy) i think the bacon man will be posting a page on the door of the venue giving you directions to the lot space. parking garage to the left of the venue of you are standing looking at the front door. peace, and i'll see you all there. i will be wearing a crazy multicoloured touque, can't miss it. but i think looking for the tall dude with the crazy lid will help you out better.

That show was AWESOME me and ACE we're both there too! Eh, ACE, g'time?

Yeah, Dr. Huxtable, that encore was superb! Franklin's with the false ending. I've got the AUD and SBD's of that show if you'd like!

I'm hoping for an Stranger> Aiko opener and a Music 1st set closer. I think we might get a Blackbird too. Maybe a Scarlet in the 2nd set. US Blues (for you A.N.) If they brought the Help>slip>frank's for encore again I would have no problem dealing with that! I would also like to hear Throwing Stones and Corrina but they played Corrina last night. Shoot, I'm just rambling now... oh, Shakidy Shakedown too! Bobby does a great job with SOTM, fyi. Makes me: frown.gif" border="0

American Nomad:

Good going with quitting your job and good luck with your new venture. I think I remeber that having a job sucks!

I should be getting into RO between 3 and 4. Shall I call your cell after I get into RO? Tell Scott I've got his pen! I'll bring it for him.