Jambands.ca

MMW, Scofield & DJ Logic

Gullo

Howdy,

Just wondering if anyone has any links to the show these guys put on in the summer at the montreal jazz fest (venue; metropolis; 06/29/01). I've been trying to track it down for a while now and I was wondering if anyone has it or knows where to look.

Later,

Mike

I agree fully with GM that the year before was way better. I remember leaving after the second set in awe and swearing that it was the best set of music I'd ever heard.

Plus now I can't help but feel resentment for metalwood because they took up precious MMW time. (they are -this- close to being on my list!)

hey folks.

I have both of these shows (7-5-00 and 6-29-01). There was no taping at the first one, so I only have a stealth copy that I remastered at home. i've got a friend working at getting a sbd copy from the MMW archivist,but haven't heard any news yet.

The 6/29 is a nice source. But like the rest of y'all I was BLOWN by the year before. Best MMW I've seen, hands down.

Maybe we can do a 5 disc tree for both these shows? I"m not ready now to get involved, but I'll leave this till the 19th, for word to get around and people to decide if they want in, and after I submit my thesis we'll work at spreading the goodness.

Later!

Blane