Jambands.ca

I missed ms. huxtable

american nomad

i had the pleasure of meeting the huxtables by the bar. pleasant folks. a little jazzed up at the time so i don't remember too much of what was said but loved em nonetheless. Ottawa must have been a hike guys. good to see the effort for such a kick ass show. logic didn't sound too overbearing at the show and overall i loved the list. AIKO AIKO people, this was a first for me and it didn't disappoint. "He's Gone" too! wow! oh well till next time nomad thanks for the hospitality and i'm sure i'll see you again in the future. i leave for england at the end of april so i'll have to get to at least one show at the Bag before then. Peace! wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

Wow i can't tell you all how good a time i had!! the night was absolutely phantastic!! bobby rocked!! it was great meeting the huxtables up at the bar although we all seem to have a vague memomory of our meeting. and thats a good thing cause we were all waxed!!wooohoooo! thanks for the hospitality robb(nomad) and great meeting you and your buds. hope we can hook up again sometime. i'm sure that won't be a problem considering our mutual love for great music. nice to party with the vecheriks too cause we miss them down here in chatham. all in all a great evening. by the way schwa i think your little lady had a great time, if her never ending grin says anything. hehe that show must have absolutely blown away the first ratdog experience you had at hookah.bobby and the boys had their game faces on. grin.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0cool.gif" border="0smile.gif" border="0

to the best of my recollection, at almost every show i've ever been to, i've have been drunk, and if i know the songs and they just happen to be Dead songs that dumb ass that wrote the thing you read Dr. better be far away because i'm singing that song with the rest of the drunks!!!!!

Whoever wrote that needs to get his ass out of the place and make room for the people who are there to HAVE FUN!!!!!

This has been My Two Cents by Schwa.

a Head on Dead Net Central (DNC) posted this about Royal Oak:

"I felt they were playing to the crowd, which (excuse the broad brush I'm using here) seemed to be full of drunks who just wanted to sing along w/Dead tunes"

I can't really argue with that....