Jambands.ca

GTB - listen now!

bouche

Anybody have any idea how late the show tomorrow night will run? How late do weeknight shows typically run? I'm at school all week, so the idea of staying up past 2 am isn't too appealing, but I really wanna see GTB again. I'm hoping for no later than 1 am? Is this being over-optimistic?

Hehehe, damnit, I'm torn.. see, I'm going through an important week... bunch of tests and important shit like that. I don't wanna be completely drained wednesday cuz I was out late... I don't have any tests until thurs. but ... damnit, it's FAR too tempting... alright, chances are you'll see me there, for at least the first set.

Aberg, Aberg, Aberg. Wah, Wah, Wah. smile2.gif

Loosen the tie dude. School is of little importance when weighed against a good jam, a good night, good phriends and a good band. Life is short and school doesn't mean as much as you think it does. After all you can't be fired! If us old farts can do it so MUST you!

Don't be a weenie. Everybody's doing it. Common, I know you want to.....

(Only half kidding) wink.gif" border="0tongue.gif" border="0

Guest Low Roller

Holy fuck. This sounds awesome! I'm only up to track 5 and it grooves so much that I'm tempted to spark one up at work.

I can't wait for tonight's show!

Guest Low Roller

Uhrmph... Yes... I knew that.

It's these FANTASTIC grooves that are messing with my mind that lead me to over react... Yes good job Andrew on a great recording.

Guest Low Roller

You know DAVE-o, that might be considered abuse of newsboard. Why don't you walk the 20m from your cubicle to mine so that I can kick your ass.