Jambands.ca

Chatham-Kent smoke free?

backbacon

this would not bother me one bit!! i hope this pans out and all you cancer causing muther fuckers can take your sorry asses outside. i don't get why you shit for brain asses smoke anyways. iknow you're fuckin' addicted!!! gimme a break keri its time to quit. mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0mad.gif" border="0wink.gif" border="0

holy cow ACE! take a downer pal. smile.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0 a little bitter about something. All jokes aside folks, ACE and I have a friend whose dad has been condemned to death (very soon) because of smoking. The doctors have said that there is nothing they can do and that the next time he gets sick....he's dead. A real shock to your family and friends. I know there are tons of you out there who think that its your body and you don't want all of us NONs to preach. and for the most part we don't, till now. A smoke free city will lower the number of fathers out there who die before their time.

This has been "My Two Cents" by Schwa.

BTW ACE, did you get all of KC's puke cleaned up after the Ratdog show? hehehehehe. lucky i drove our asses home, otherwise we'd of never made it. Mexicantown on the way home couldn't have helped him, do you think? HAHAHAHAHAHA. Why didn't you try to talk us out of that one Nomad!! We should have stayed at your house the whole night and smoked till we saw Elvis in your house.

Ottawa has been smoke-free since August 1st, 2001. I quit smoking a month before in anticipation of the misery and haven't looked back! I know so many people who have quit smoking and rather enjoy that the bars are smoke-free so they can continue going out and not be tempted to fall off the wagon, or be irritated by the smoke. It takes some getting used to, but now I wouldn't have it any other way!

Two more positives:

1. More people pile into the streets for cigerettes, making it easier to smoke a joint without ducking into ally ways. Cops don't even look twice as they drive by. You're smoking where you're supposed to be afterall!

2. It's easier to sing in a bar that not all smokey! wink.gif" border="0

Live long brothers and sisters, quit smoking today!

I smoke, live in Ottawa and find it refreshing that you cant smoke in bars. My apartment is non-smoking (aside from the balcony) and I have found a number of positives from bars being non-smoking. I have cut down substantially. Remarkably to tell the truth. I go out and smoke (at the tops) 6 ciggys when normally I would smoke almost a pack!

I almost hate going to Kingston bars cause I get "all lit up like a x-mas tree" and smoke my face off.

Guess who feels shitty the next day........AND stinks!

this is such a foreign topic for me. Montreal is the smoker's capital of the world. to the point that if an establishment indepentently goes non-smoking, it is doomed to fail. so ridiculous! quiting is imposible here, you guys are lucky to have smoke free environments.

It kills me to hear a that an Ottawa Bingo hall has to close down. OF course they blame it on the fact that you can't smoke in there anymore.

Not only do Cigarette manufactures make tons of cash, and the government, but great businesses like bingo halls need people to smoke too.

personally, the one reason i think i havent' been sick in a long time is smoking.

I don't smoke but love being around good conversation - a smoke break. I love going to see live music - where there's usually a lot of tobacco and weed smoke. I love to be at parties...usually smokers...when i get to go home relax, and recoup, my body has to work extra hard to detoxify, keeping it in perfect motion for a guy that doesn't exercise.

I say keep it up party smokers...but keep it to parties and times when you need a social break...something that non smokers don't really have...what excuse do we have? water cooler? those aren't as abundant as the nicotine fit. Smokers get a break and we get to look like a bunch of lazy bums that like to poke around and hang out...something i don't mind...anyhow, with any luck you'll see me at hillside up on stage because i'm auditioning tomorrow in guelph with my friend jonas...it's flattering to meet someone that thinks you're good enough to work with to get a spot on an incredible music festival. Even if i dont' gt in i'll want to go...everyone talks about CTfest and this and that but what are all the cool music festivals in ontario and surrounding parts of America?>? any in western quebec or the east coast(other than evolve)

this summer should be awesome...if i can gt to the restof canada with the help of music it'll be too super.i think it can be done...maybe...