Jambands.ca

Wowza!

aberg83

What a night last night... and the tape is MINT! There were a few cuts in the recording midway through the second set, cuz I was having battery trouble, but it's mostly intact, and the sound quality is amazing. Dekcuf has a great system. I'll get this out to everyone when I get back from Mexico on the 15th... ciao.

Guest Low Roller

Wow! That's all there is to say. I'm still gathering debris of my mind which saw fit to explode last night at the GTB show.

MMMMMMMMM that was gooood bus

Amazing as always....

Last night was almost an exclusive Sanctuarian party..... not many people in that room don't read this board. I love that this communitty can generate 50 bodies on a Tuesday night... You are all such troopers!

Congrats to most of you for keeping er pretty tidy last night... I hope that means your all saving your messyness for the rest of the week.

Mr Huxtable is exempt from the above comment as he was drinking like a politician..... very messy G .... your last nights winner of a new toaster!

wink.gif" border="0

Great phun last night, pholks ! Good jams, good pholk.

Here's THE trick to maintaining equilibrium the day after a night like last:

Time release vitamins. I had one right after dinner last night, drank 12 beers (give or take), in bed at 2:00, up at 8:30ish and have felt FINE all day.

'course I'm about to go take a nap, but that's another story.