Jambands.ca

The Battle for your entertainment dollar

dave-O

Tonight in Ottawa, the showdown on Bank Street...

DR HUXTABLE

(at the Bayou)

vs

FERRISWHEELER

(at Barrymore's)

Last night Mr. Hux and I started the "battle" the only way we know how - by smoking bowls and watching Dead videos until 4 am!

Best of luck to the Huxtable folks tonight. I can't wait to hook up with you guys on the 29th...

Go see live music!

quote:

Originally posted by dave-O:

Last night Mr. Hux and I started the "battle" the only way we know how - by smoking bowls and watching Dead videos until 4 am!

If that's the way you guys "battle", then I want to see you become international conflict negotiators...we could parachute you into the Middle East, have you hook up with Arafat and Sharon, give you enough supplies, and watch that whole powderkeg get defused in one overnight session...

Have a good show-O, dave-O.

Aloha,

Brad

Yes Dave-O!! last night the cannons were blazing!!

(and for the record those were DVD's not videos)

I think when New Years '78 Winterland is released on DVD, we'll sit Sharon and Arafat down, pack an icer, and THEN discuss....

Guest Low Roller

As poosibly the only person to go to both shows (how? teleportation of course), I would have to say that both shows were fucking awesome. Unfortunately I missed the majority of the Dr. Huxtable set, but if their entire set sounded anything like the final jam and the CD they gave out at the door, then whoa nelly!!!