Jambands.ca

GTB in Peterborough 3.8.02

PassedOutGuy

WoW! What a crazy assed night... A big thanks to Spliff and the down east crew for the 420 break... much appreciated... long long first set only accentuated by a shorter but mind blowing second set... Weight of Circumstance is quickly becoming one of my favourite songs!! cant get the bass groove out of my head... and thanks to the boys in the Bus for once again putting on an awesome night... hope tonight at the zone will be as fun for all!

hey yall, this is my first time posting, also enjoyed a great night in peterborough listening to the boys lay it down. special thanks to the guitarist named blablablablablablablablablabla from bla bla bla bla bla. it was also a wicked surprise to see everyone out from the east, my boy chad, and the posse, and charlie, who peeed in my bed

I heard the GTB Peterborough show was awesome! I still haven't seen 'em play, but I will for sure this Summer.. Probably at Frontier Town if not sooner.

Hey, are either of you two PBro'ers aquainted (sp) with the 'Poutine Death Squad' folks? Some of them were probably spinnin' music in between sets.

kevO

yeah, i know the death squad, they be spinnin mad beats between most shows in town. christian and pat, dj. osha, and the posse. i am livin in peterborough but i am actually from the east in the hometown of the bus, hey passedout guy, i remember meeting you at the show, i am glad you enjoyed the sweet melodies of the bus.

Mitcheye, I'm good friends with all those folks! Actually next year I'm living in that big house that Ben (Christian & Pat's brother) lives in.. With Downey and I don't know who else. I'm transfering from Guelph eh.

ptbo.jpg