Jambands.ca

looking for phish show: rochester 99

DanMTL

that show was pretty fun. I had kind of forgotten about it 'till a friend played it at her place a couple of days ago. that tune Jenifer Dances was busted out at that show. It's not a bad tune but it seems like the boys dropped it pretty quickly. I can probably get her to burn you a copy for when you play the Bayou.

I too have been searching for a phish show. 12.29.97 from MSG. It was my second show and I had a blast. I've never heard the tapes so if any of you kind souls reading this can hook me up, it would be greatly appreciated!! thanx

DanMTL, try your dambdest to get it elsewhere, if you cant after a month or something, email me.

I have WAY TOO MANY cd's to make right now and I dont know if I still have that show. I gave my only audio copy to Rabbid Monkey and I dont know if it is backed up anywhere.

Scottieking can help! Not only do I have that show, was at that show, but it was a birthday show for me (Dec 5)! And not only that, but this was also when I met Tungsten for the first time (more like Drunken, remember the Beachcombers) What a weekend that was. Tour opener in Detroit on Thursday, Teach Friday, Party for Birthday Friday and Saturday, get up rough, drive to Rochester, dig it all night, drive home (5:30 am!) and teach on Monday. An experience never to be done again.

Must stop typing, still hurting from New Deal.

Email me and we'll set something up.