Jambands.ca

bonnaroo??

gentlemonkey

Dont forget to mention Phil is also scheduled for this event.

Seems like its just going to be a big giant Woodstock with most likely many of the different bands tours all converging right in the middle (Tennessee) for this big (late-June==>you heard it here first) show.

"The Trey Anastasio Band will close out a festival in southern Tennessee

held June 21 - June 23 at the conclusion of their tour. Other rumored acts

for the huge three day festival include, but are not limited too: String

Cheese Incident, Soulive, moe., Widespread Panic, Phil and Friends, Gov't

Mule and Robert Randolph and the Family Band. Confirmation should be

available in 8 days - see www.bonnaroo.com."

Damn, that's a great bus! 4 tv's on one bus?? I didn't see anywhere that you can't smoke dope on it either.

I think bus trips from Ottawa have been attempted before, to no avail (Out East and New Orleans, if I remember correctly). Are we ever going to get our acts together and travel in style??? I love the idea.

We need to get all these bands in Ottawa to play a festival in order to make money to 'get on the bus' to that Tenny Festy. Anyone know anyone like Neil Cassady? We can get him/her to drive it!

In 7 days, I may have the first set of my holidays booked. Gullo has been telling me flights are super cheap, but he has also told me that he likes Donna's yelping during the 'come back here' part in Playin In The Band.

Hmm, I seem to be my own favorite villain today. I got a nasty streak goin' on.......

Just an idea.....

If someone has a vehicle capable of towing something large then check this out...I have an old school bus converted into a camper type deal. It has a living room type thing and two beds, a kitchen w/ sink (need to be hooked up to water source to work) and kitchen table, a bathroom area (fairly small) and storage room...water and hydro are also able to be hooked up if your near the power supplies. It's a full length school bus with basically the nose cut off and a heavy duty towing hitch hooked up to it. I'm pretty damn sure it's road safe because it was towed here somehow...I suppose I should better check into that but if someone does have something large enough to tow this, it could hold a lot of people and I'm sure save some coin........

Giggles grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0grin.gif" border="0

-If anyone likes this idea, I'll be back with the road seftey confermation....

Treyter will not drive. We'd never get across the border.

This is an expensive bus. I would think that it could cost 3-400 a person to get there and back in that thing. Also, we'd have to think about accomodations. Could probably get quite a bit of camping gear underneath, but I'm thinking that it would have to be extremely planned out. Work out how many tents, coolers, etc are needed.

Maybe there's a cool motel around there everyone could stay at.

oh yeah, i was talking to the nma's bassist last night, and he confirmed this festival is on. at first he was like, " ya ya, its on, widespread, phil lesh, galactic, moe, us, soulive, phish.. "

and i was like. whoa whoa.. phish??

he said "trey, oysterhead, maybe phish, one of em, all the jambands are gonna be there."

i dont think phish would make there return at a show like this. it's pretty obvious that it'll be the trey band being their tour is up til the day before.