Jambands.ca

which phish song are YOU?

Tooly

hey this is just a cool lil quiz that tells you what phish song you are,, this was my results

Divided Sky! You're peaceful and content, and would like nothing more than to run out and fly a kite on a nice summer day. Your personality is complex and has several different facets, but in general you just tend to be in a good mood, which is why everyone likes you so much.

Cool! I'm "Silent In The Morning"! Which is true, except for those deep, dank Good Morning farts! [Wink][Wink]

"Silent in the Morning! You're a peaceful and steady person who doesn't like too much chaos or change. Your ideas and plans steadily build until you are able to complete them, so very little can get in your way, and you tend to be able to keep your mind on several things at once and still keep on track, even when Divine Creation squashes you with fear."

hmmmmm,

~Big Black Furry Creatures From Mars! You're kind of unusual compared to most Phish songs. You're loud and often angry, and your actions are very abrupt. Your personality is pretty simple, and your logic is direct. If someone asks you a question, you answer truthfully, even if you're explaining why you're trying to kill them.

[Wink]

GD song?............"Stronger then dirt or milkin' the turkey".

1045968482_omphishYEM.jpg" border="0" alt="YEM

You Enjoy Myself! You're a classic, very phishy and

everyone's favorite. You're happy and full of

energy, but your personality is also very

compex... maybe that's why the stuff you say

just doesn't make sense sometimes!

I couldn't think of a better song to be!! [big Grin]

ok so i cant find a dead quiz that tells you yuor dark star, or st stephen, but i found tons of dead trivia here , some of its pretty damn tough

still lookin for what dead tune i am

i wanna be... hmm.... maybe chinacat or scarlet begonias, maybe those are girly songs, im not a girl

i feel like a walking simpsons quote

Guest Low Roller

Icculus! You're loud and intimidating and kind of harsh, but you have good intentions! You tell it like it is and are often a bit frantic. However, this is only because you are very enthusiastic about what you believe and you want to enlighten everyone around you! hehehe

Ya Mar! Hey, you're not a Phish song! Ah, well, close enough I guess. You're happy, but don't really make much sense. You're full of energy and enthusiasm, and a little spontenaity (preceded, of course, by "PLAY IT LEO!!!!") Oh yeah, and you have that problem with insulting people's parents.

Archived