Jambands.ca

wrestlemania report?

gentlemonkey

First of all, thank-you to da boys for a great show on Saturday. Any offical time on that set? MON-ster. Good to re-meet and meet Velvet and Passed-out-guy as well. Hope the drive home was OK. For those in attendance, I think we ALL know who we'll be voting for.....

As for Wrestlemania 18, what's there to say? B and me cruised around the dome on Sunday trying to unload that extra ticket...but ending up trading it for BETTER SEATS dead centre just up off the floor. Outside it was clear that people were there for one thing and one thing only..HULK HOGAN! Quite the spectacle, and a couple of good matches but it was all about Hogan/Rock. The crowd was overwhelmingly Hogan. Everytime he threw a punch, crowd goes nuts. Boos for the Rock. The Rock looks confused, hurt. Hogan feels the power of Hulkamania. I was 10 years old again, I swear. But alas, the Rock would truimph. Hogan offers the hand of friendship. Rock accepts, puts Hogan over (yeah right!) Hogan does the four corners. Rock leaves .However, NWO members do not like friendship. Hall and Nash attack Hogan. Rock helps Hogan. Hogan's a face again! Watch for the Real Americian to return tonight. It was awesome.

Oh and HHH got the belt back.

Shit drive home through freezing drizzle (a new Canadian invention). In bed by 3am, up and off to school by 7am. Mr. King = tired but the coolest cause he got to see Hulkamania ONE LAST TIME.

GOOD LORD, JESSE!

i watched that on the tv box -- flipping channels, and got there just in time for the rock/hogan match... that WAS quite the happy ending - i just hope now that hogan is nice again he'll stop dying his beard black and his moustache blonde!

grin.gif" border="0

hulk.jpg

remember this? i loved the macho man too

Wrestlemania wasn't as good as it could of been. First of all, no celebrities, too many boring matches and every uneventful. The best match was Hogan/Rock. It would of been really something if they played Hogan's music at the end of the match. Couldn't believe the crowd's reaction to Hogan. What a legend.

HHH is the best. What a guy. One heck of a Wrestler.

All in all, the event pretty muched sucked. I was very disappointed. But still, I was at Wrestlemania and That's the Bottom Line!!!