Jambands.ca

Speakers

Swifty

Cool dude, i have yours done as well. Looking forward to some fresh shit. smile.gif" border="0

Dude i have CV's and they sound sweet. Very crisp yet bassy enough to feel like Phil is playin in your HEAD. Come over some time and give em a listen. If you have that type of $$$ to spend you shouldn't have any trouble getting some shit to more than suit your needs. CV is in your range as well as a plethora of good shit. Isn't it past your bedtime dude.

I Have a better idea that just came to me. Just borrow the extra set of speakers i have and use the $$ to go to Frontier Town in May. I'll be going now that England is out.

e_712_180x2901.gif

Here are Mine.

are you talking about 5.1 speakers? I bought a CW 5.1 speaker set and I'm quite happy with them for now, but obviously, I'd like to have something other than micro speakers for the 2 fronts.

Damn that DVD-audio of American Beauty sounds sweeeeeeeeeeet.

Swifty, you can get those B&W's at APW. They cost a prety penny though. Those 330$ ones will be the size of any normal bookshelf speaker (small) to get best bang for your buck shoot a little lower than those (even though i have heard them and they are THE SHIT!!) i have a pal that works there who can probably get you a bit of a deal if i tell him you're coming.

BTW....i was at your house today with the shows all done but you were gone. Around 2 oclock. You lose now you gotta wait for all that tasty Hookah. tongue.gif" border="0

i was out shopping for those speakers. check out

http://auction.chathamdailynews.ca and find the B&W sound system in the electronics section. that is my bid ! i know its a long shot but maybe no one else will want to spend that amount of cash on speakers. the auction closes at 5pm saturday. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. definately more than i wanted to spend but how often can a deal like this come along! the sad thing is that i will have to go out and finance for a new reciever because mine is an old piece of crap nthat is not surround compatible. i was going to buy a new baseball bat for a few hundred as well but that can wait till next year if this deal goes through. shocked.gif" border="0