Jambands.ca

Where were you 10 years ago today?

Booche

I know where Harpua, Davey-Boy and I were.

I think I shaved off a few years of my life during this run. Blane (or anyone else for that matter), I could REALLY use crispy boards/cd's of this one! GREAT 2nd set. I prayed 3 months for that Darkstar (i aint kidding).......

03/20/92 Copps Coliseum - Hamilton, Ontario

Set 1: Hell In A Bucket > Althea, The Same Thing, Brown Eyed Women, Mexicali Blues > Maggie's Farm, Bird Song, Promised Land

Set 2: Shakedown Street, Women Are Smarter, Dark Star > Drums > Jam > The Other One, Standing On the Moon, Turn On Your Love Light, E: U.S. Blues

not quite 10 years yet. but here's what i was doing.

04-04-92 Fieldhouse - University of Colorado, Boulder, CO

1: Runaway Jim, Foam, Reba, Uncle Pen, Chalk Dust Torture, Bouncing Around the Room, It's Ice, Sparkle, Lizards, I Didn't Know, ?, Run Like an Antelope

2: Mike's Song-> I Am Hydrogen-> Weekapaug Groove, Glide, My Sweet One, Tweezer, The Squirming Coil, Cracklin' Rosie, My Friend My Friend, Harpua, Cavern

E: Sleeping Monkey, Tweezer Reprise

04-05-92 Fox Theater, Boulder, CO

1: Llama, Guelah Papyrus, The Divided Sky, Wilson, Poor Heart, Stash, Rift, Horn, It's Ice, Possum, Sweet Adeline

2: Split Open and Melt, All Things Reconsidered, You Enjoy Myself, Silent in the Morning, Maze, Weigh, The Landlady-> David Bowie, HYHU-> Love You-> HYHU, Take the A-Train-> Runaway Jim

E: Lawn Boy, Rocky Top

i was working in a computer company learning windows for workgroups and wp5.1 macros - actually 10 years ago i was indeed "the macro queen"

oh. um thats really not cool is it?

well i enjoyed the goth clubs back then.

oh. um that's really not too cool is it?

well we lived at the lockmaster.

oh. um that's really not too cool is it?

well we went to the gluepot to see 4 way street a lot and i was also listening to tull and csny and um - ah fuckit, we were cool - it just doesn't sound like it all typed out

Ten years ago today, I was top dog in OAC, jonesing for it all to be over so I could just get the hell out of Chesley ON and start my life as a university student. I also had no idea who Phish was and my knowledge of the Dead was limited to Skeltons From the Closet. Ahh, high school. Who knew it'd be a career choice (ha!)

Happy First Day of Spring!