Jambands.ca

Housewarming Party!!!!!! Mark your calendars!!!!!

LJFH

I am moving to a new apartment in Toronto this weekend and am having a housewarming party in a couple of weeks........I would like as many of my Ottawa Phriends to attend so I am giving you lots of advance notice. Drinkies, munchies and smokies will be provided (to a certain extent) and anyone who wants to crash is welcome.

More exciting details to follow!!!!

Actually, I just tried http://www.ticketmaster.ca and found a seat in the 200s (with a warning that it may be an obstructed view), so it doesn't look like it's sold out.

I'm not sure I'm going to the BF&tF/DMB show; as much as I want to Bela, I don't want to see him at a big venue like the Corel Centre. But even without the main show, the after-party at Babylon (it is Babylon, isn't it?) is going to be the bomb. It's worth it to come to Ottawa just for that.

Aloha,

Brad

I'm not going to DMB either. Last time I saw them at the Corel Centre, the comatose audience pissed me off. I think the Corel Centre sucks for anything but hockey (Oh, I won tickets for tonight's game! Three rows behing the visitor bench. I guess it's karma's way of apologizing for ruining my private party with the New Deal. I do however, wish it was for Leafs game).

I am saving all my 4/20 energy for our home boys. Go on...make me dance nero. MAKE ME DANCE!!! God love ya!

Guest Low Roller

My 4/20 starts in TO on 4/19. I'm going to see the Chemical Brothers that night, and then I'm driving back to HOTtawa to catch DMB and the Babylon show.

I'll be dancing until I pass out from exhaustion.

Guest Low Roller

Chemical Bros. are playing at the Hershey Centre in Mississauga. They are opening for Paul Oakenfold. It should be a crazy show, but unfortunately it's seated.

If I'm not mistaken, the show should be close to a sell-out by now.

Chemical Bros opening for Oakenfold?!!! Something is definately wrong with that scene. You've gotta listen to 4-6 hours of cheeze ass trance, while sitting down, after listening to the chemical bros. bang it out? Wierdness. Have fun...the chemical bros throw down with the best of'em.