Jambands.ca
Sign in to follow this  
can-o-phish

St. Andrew's Spring Shaker

For anyone out there who might be interested:

On the weekend of Friday May 31 and June 1 there is a small music event in St. Andrews featuring Jimmy Swift Band Fri and GTB Sat with various acts in the afternoon. Should be a good time and also when St. Andrews is a little quiet before the summer invasion of tourists.

the 1st annual spring shaker promises to be a huge weekend- gtb, jsb, tons of bands-(some with more than 3 letters) all nite party action and skinny-dippin' in beautiful shamcook lake! it's even in the coolest town in the world, to boot! see y'all there! grin.gif" border="0

I'll be there with Bells on!

I just moved out to Saint John and all everybody talks about here, is how cool St. Andrews is. I hope it lives up to the reputation.

I partied with a few kids from St. Andrews this weekend at moe.down. Check out my other post for the details on that one.

See you then.

Sean

St.Andrews is where it all began for me....St.Andrews>Vermont for my only Dead show... Thinking about a drive out from Oshawa ..whats the deal with this weekend? Indoor? Outdoor? can i bring a dog? cheap place to sleep? or at least rest my head...Is Chefs still open 24 hrs?

Sign in to follow this