Jambands.ca

nero 3.31.02 @ Dekcuf, the challenge is on.

Velvet

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How 'bout this. I'll be at the door with 'Hi, my name is!' stickers. When you come in, say the magic word ("Sanctuarian")and give the secret handshake(feel free to make one up, I'll keep up) and you'll get one to fill out with your post name on it. We'll do a New Year countdown and everybody be drunk and wacky! Okay? If you don't post you can write "lurker" on yours.

ya velvet. That's exactly what we should do.

If I had the tools (ink, and the sticker paper), I'd make stickers for everyone that was going, WITH the avatars!

However, that isn't possible right now, so the very next best thing is "hello my name is..." conventions stickers.

Concerning snoots, bring a little bit for after last call. The bar can still serve you pop and juice after 2.

Wow, this is incredible!! I am even more excited for sunday now!! I say YES to the countdown (I was actually thinking it myself) and the paper money - brilliant! (the only thing is that they probably won't be too happy with us if they have to clean it up after, so if you want to throw money I'd say be courtious and be prepared to pick it up after)

Maybe bringing new years props will be in order too (i.e. noise makers)? Who knows, go wild! Be creative. And velvet - great idea with the name stickers. Bravo everyone on their enthusiasm!!

See you at new years!! wink.gif" border="0

What would be cool would be life-sized cardboard cutouts of the Sanctuarians who would be there but can't because of other commitments...if you wanted to be represented, you'd attach a fiver to your cutout for the door fee, have someone carry it in for you and set it up, have some cardboard cutouts of the drinks of your choice, maybe have someone shake your cutout around to make like you're dancing, arrange ahead of time if you want it to get so cardboard drunk it hits on people and/or falls over...

Aloha,

Brad

BradM, you make me laugh. Cardboard cutouts...God! I have a feeling I had better take Monday off, this is going to be fun.

Now, you know I love you all, but it is my experience that Skanktuarians can be more talk than action sometimes. We have 5 days to coordinate the much-needed props. I will see what I can do to create Sanc $$$. If someone with graphic talents wants to e-mail me something that they want printed on different coloured paper, and cut to money size, I can do it. Good point moe.ron, I will volunteer to stay and clean up the funny money. But I will not, I repeat WILL NOT clean up the mess left on the floor, as we all loss our shit from nero's set. I think we should be able to get New Years party favors for pretty cheap at this time of year. I will check my local party supply store. Also, we can cut and paste our avators into Paint no? Print them out and wear them as name tags? Just ideas peeps, let me know what I can do to add to the festivities.

POWER IN NUMBERS YO!!! WE ROCK!

quote:

Originally posted by Ms.Huxtable:

Also, we can cut and paste our avators into Paint no? Print them out and wear them as name tags?

Here's what I'm thinking of doing:

1. shrink the Phish Sanctuary logo down to a graphic about 1.5" x 1.5"

2. shrink my avatar icon down to about 0.75" x 0.75"

3. put the logo and icon side-by-side, with the logo on the left and the icon top-right

4. put "bradm" in bold letters under the icon

5. print the graphic in colour

6. cut it to fit and slip it into an old name tag pin

At least, that's the plan...

Aloha,

Brad