Jambands.ca

Leafs shutout Canucks

keither

Alright...

I knew it would be coming inevitably, so I might as well get this string started. Great game... real playoff intensity, and the teams match up quite nicely. I gotta hand it to Belfour, the guy's a great goalie... better than Cujo when the chips are down. I don't think having Cloutier in net would really have made a difference... the kid Auld played a strong game. I'd kill to see these 2 teams go at 'er in the playoffs... but we all know there's only one way that'll happen... so let's just not say it and maybe it will. The Canucks are really missing Ohlund. I don't know how much you've all seen the Nuckers play this year... being out East and all... but Mattias Ohlund has been the Canucks best, most consistent player all year. Logging mass minutes, shutting down opposing teams first lines, playing really physical yet controlled, killing penalties, and chipping in on the power play. He's our horse... not Jovo. I hate to admit it, but this Leafs team looks like they got a real nice mix going. Pat Quinn is a hockey genius... we know that here in Vancouver. With these new additions, their chances of coming out of the East actually keep looking better and better. Ottawa? That was pretty bad tonight. They got mugged and didn't look like a team that's ready for the wars that are the NHL playoffs... not just yet. We'll see... the jury's still deliberating.

See you all in the playoffs!

Go Canada!

You know what?

I am not even going to read your post, for one reason, and one reason only.

It was one game out of 82

You probably feel ashamed for flapping your gums earlier, but that aint my fault.

Just wait til the playoffs happen, and hope Clutz The Putz saves your ass.

I just hope Montreal makes it that far.............

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

Leafs win the cup!

The Canucks do rock....and though I get teased to death ( mostly by Seth) for thinking this....it's TRUE!!! and now there’s someone who agrees with me.

Right on Keither testify!!

see y'all in the playoffs!!

And will just see if you're precious "Gilmour" saves you then.

HAHAHAHA

well, i dunno boochie, i guess i'll be there for the 'Nucks first two wins of the Cup Finals and back in Vancouver for the last two games of the series [Razz]

in reality, when's i get some cash...why? you got some good plans on the way, sir? when are you comin' back to yer home away from home, i've been missin' you and sally somethin' fierce [big Grin]

Archived