Jambands.ca

Ways to support your local VIBE Part1.

ChubbSubb

they have assured me that is the case.. they don't like them puking in the corners.. but at the moment its their only affordable option

the dumbass kids puke their guts out on K.. thats a bad trip and bad for the zone..

I want those kids out of there.. I am sure others do too.. they make our venue dirty and smelly and it has been too long and it really sucks..

all we need to do is go get plastered a few times en masses and show them we mean business.. they will oust the ravers

As far as venues go I couldn't agree more....CoZo has been good to us, great tunes, often free, cheap pitchers usually, an no one bitches if ya spark one.

However, a lil' variety is needed but it might fall to the responsibility of the promoter to rent out a place. The Rivoli has awesome sound (very clean), the Church on Berkeley (anyone remember BnB last summer) is one of the coolest places I've seen a show in TO. Palais Royale..also SICK. Horseshoe's also decent...There's no shortage, but it might take some effort from the promoter. Hope to see some shows in some of these places in the near future

a s h e r

I agree, a little variety is good. however, the cozo has been nice and loyal to us and I dont think that we should desert it at this point in time. the more people hwo come out, the better it will be for everyone involved. Come share the vibe people!

:-)

well yeah exactly.. a little variety is good.. but it will be hard to get club owners on our side, I mean besides burt neilson, no one has a strong enuff draw to consistantly be able to be booked in many of the places you suggested, not because of lack of talent mind you.. just fan support.

For example a band like BLUE QUARTER.. on average they get 30 people at cozo, but still give the energy like the place is full. their sound is new, fresh and unique.. fans should be interested.. we should be interested..

I mean we have a huge field of talent coming through toronto.. we should be there to hear it.