Jambands.ca

What Happened last night at Clintons?

CyberHippie

strange wieerd bands and then heads busting a move hard to the sex pistols and early iron maiden... strange scenes from the gold mine... an after party where everyone climbed on the furniture to artfully hold up the ceiling...

woohoo Freeker / Nero [big Grin]

frontier town countdown . . . . . . . . . .

I'd never seen Hiway Freeker and was pleasantly surprised although the lead singer I think was nonplussed with the show, perhaps cause though the room was full everyone in the audience was sort of milling about and not giving it their all. Nero had some weird difficulties setting up Dave's electronic cock extensions, you'd think between Chris, Dave and Todd the three of them could act like one brain even if briefly. They worked it out though and rinsed out a solid show. My bro's off to Australia and he was up front raging it up like a drunken goon which is hilarious. Don't remember a ton of the songs but there was definitely a Lemondust because I remember the Calypso bridge and Chris figured more prominently than Dave then and many other times which was definitely new. Now It's not the Dave Show it's the Chris Show. I think Jay acts somehow like a putz dampener? They must have played Condor too because Dave was playing the yellow guitar near the end, maybe that went into Run Like Hell. John the new percussionist from Caution Jam played near the end and that was a nice added element but didn't stand out a ton.

That was my first time there, nice room!

Yeah I guess they figured if they turned the lights on and played the sex pistols they'd get all the hippies out. Crazy, it's saturday night! Chill people!

I think Clintons would be a great venue for shows, but they gotta be a little more relaxed about closing time.

Archived