Jambands.ca

thanks NERO

Ms.Huxtable

Hey, thanks Nero and all of you skankies for a wicked time Sunday night....thanks Velvet for the couch. Good, good, times!! I felt like I was going home to visit a bunch of my buddies. Nice to meet some new people too. Although I don't think I was quite up to the task of drinking Davey-Boy's share (sorry Davey boy, it was merely an idle boast meant to keep you around in spirit), the PEI crew did drink the bar out of dark rum. East coast pride...and drunken foolishness. Gotta run.....

L8r

I thought i'd officially give thanks to NERO for a killer show!!

u guys pulled out all the stops! i don't know how you guys do it, but you keep getting better and better each and everytime i catch a show.

THANKYOU VERY MUCH!

anyone have any new info on the decuf's position on the taping and our scene? velvet?

pretty cool of them to allow the champagne in the bar IMO + i think i vaguely remember seeing the little cutie bartender suckin' back a bomber outside at some point! so the 420 aciton doesn't scare them afterall!!

Was that THE official thanks? Is it official now? Offically?

I'd like to find out the owner's stance now. Afterall, it was a real challenge, but was it 'off Dekcuf' or will it be taken seriously?

Anyway, I got 2 beers 15 minutes after last call.

The cute bartender was so nice to do that!

yes, i suppose it was good of you to shush me up at the end of the night at the when i started to rant a little about the taping business... let cooler heads negotiate eh? i just thought it looked a little like the owner was enjoying the business but not taking anything really seriously about changing his attitude, but hopefully my impressions were wrong...

Hey, that was only my second time seeing nero and i noticed for the first time how pablo looks an awfle lot like william miller to me. I'd watched almost famous again that afternoon before heading into ottawa and i couldn't get it outta my head as they played. ok maybe not that much, but it had me grinning... l Anybody else notice that? wink.gif" border="0