Jambands.ca

Looking for a place in Ottawa?

Hey! I've got a friend in Ottawa named Shannon Lewis, and she's looking to rent out her place downtown.. Her email address is nooniebus@hotmail.com . I just got this email from her and thought I'd post it here in case someone's looking:

Hey there...hope everyone's doing well!! I'm hoping you might be able to help me. If you, or anyone you know, is looking for an apartment in Ottawa's lovely Centertown...please feel free to direct them my way

I'm looking to reassign my lease for May 1st, and it's on a month to month basis. It's a good sized bachelor with a loft (2 of us have lived there for over 6 months, but it's best suited for one person!), first floor of a walk-up, 14 ft. ceilings, laundry on site, separate kitchen, large windows let in lots of sunlight, huge closet, for $610+hydro (Somerset at Bank). It'd be perfect for anyone looking for a place for the summer, a semester, or anybody who just doesn't want to be tied down to a year long lease.

If you know anyone who might be interested, forward this message to them, or just give them my phone number; 234-9053. Word of mouth seems to be the way to go...