Jambands.ca

Blue Quarter TONIGHT @ the Bayou

doubleB

Blue Quarter

Wednesday April 3, 2002

The Bayou

Electro Lounge Music DRUMS CHAPMAN STICK BASS The Vision: To elevate the human mind & soul in a tangible sonic vibe! Blue Quarter is a cohesive three-piece musical entity continuously exploring the grounds of techno-jazz and drum & bass. Blending a variety of inputs such as funk, classical, house, rock and hip-hop, Blue Quarter's original output delivers an organic "Electro Lounge" groove. This unique style of music is capable of transporting listeners into the next realm of musical vibes.

I really need to get a good turnout for this show... so please... bring your friends, enemies and lovers

quote:

Originally posted by doubleB:

You HAVE TO drink!!

I sit corrected; *doubleB* says we have to drink. I've always wondered who was that little voice in my head that says, "Go ahead: have another drink..." Now I know.

quote:

Originally posted by doubleB:

Doors at 7

Show at 10ish

It will be a great show, a sound unlike anything you have heard before, you will dance tonight!

Thanks for the info.

Aloha,

Brad

quote:

Originally posted by bradm:

I sit corrected; *doubleB* says we have to drink. I've always wondered who was that little voice in my head that says, "Go ahead: have another drink..." Now I know.

Oh, sure, but is doubleB's voice in your head paying for it? Noooooo. You *know* what my baseline alcohol tolerance is like.

quote:

Originally posted by arcane:

Oh, sure, but is doubleB's voice in your head paying for it? Noooooo. You *know* what my baseline alcohol tolerance is like.

Actually, I don't. We've never gone drinking on Baseline before.

Aloha,

BRAD (Baseline Reference: Alcoholic Drinks)

Wow!!!

Another amazing band stops in town long enough to kick my ass then move on.

Wait untill you hear this show (tapped to dat) You won't believe the sounds a chapman stick can make.

Their New Deal esq sound is a guaranteed party, hopefully next time they will be here on a weekend, and we will have a massive party!

no beer between the legskis last night...managed to stop driniking early enough, and hit the H20 instead.

i was totally buzzed on the 420 train though.

i dunno about the treyter bail account...kinda a little late for that don't you think??

how about a treyter re-imbursement for bail/fines/lawyers account??? grin.gif" border="0

sounds better to me. i don't plan on getting into too much trouble anymore wink.gif" border="0

maybe for special occasions... smile.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0shocked.gif" border="0

yeah that chapstick thing is wild!

u were right again doubleB...mindblown.

goodtimes last night...thanks to everyone for the 420-skis...

got pulled over last night on the way home. no speeding ticket or anything. dude was pinched because he couldn't see my license plate--that's what u get for living in crap...er ummm...carp.

man was i shitting when he asked me to step out of the vehicle though...had to give myself one of those Tim Roth Reservoir Dogs peptalks to deal.

needless to say he let me go after a few quick questions and "yes sirs".

Guest Low Roller

Shit dude! Well I'm glad that we don't have to start a "Treyter bail money" fund.

Yes the show was crazy last night. Brad managed to bring yet another fantastic act to Ottawa. I can't wait to hear the recording.

"Shit dude! Well I'm glad that we don't have to start a "Treyter bail money" fund."

You know what? We need to start that fund NOW. It always helps having the money ready once a bud is busted for bud. We might as well call it the Treyter Bail Money Fund while we're at it.

Seems like you have learned a few of life's simpler lessones eh Treyter?

A couple fo "yes sirs" can get you out of a jam. Did he make you recite the alphabet backwards and walk a straight line this time?