Jambands.ca

Roll Call for BNB @ The Horseshoe

shainhouse

Yeah I was going to call you closer to the weekend. Laurie and I will be there, along with Jen and maybe a couple others.

We're thinking of heading down a bit earlier just to get our "stamps" so we don't get shut out.

Hopefully I'll see you tonight buddy!

i'm going with muh boy wink.gif" border="0

ohh shainehouse.. what happened to ya and kitchener.. you just ditched us...

i think this is the right guy.. the magazine shaine.. from the comfort zone???

this is rachelle...

quite dissapointing frown.gif" border="0

well i guess i'll see ya at the horseshoe.. can we get advanced tix .. anyone know???

Rochelle,

I'm SO SORRY.

I have a good excuse, even though I don't deserve to even give you one. I'll make it up to you, it wasn't me, it was powers above and beyond that caused me to fuck up, but I'll make it up to you.

I've already apologized to Sarah and I'll apologize to you too, I promise.

Hey ya'll,

I would love to come in tonight and party down with all the Toronto Skanktuarians... only problem ... no place to lay my weary head... if any kind sould could help me out with this problem id be greatly appreciative.. if not I hope ya'll have a wicked show tonight... should be smokin!

I'll gladly listen to a tape of it.. even though I recognize the sickness of the performance

I dunno.. seen them alot, supported them alot. but at the same time... its on the same date as the only canadian show of a tour I want to catch.. mahavishnu.. its too bad, alot of people here would love both equally.. boo urns on the timing

FUCK THE EXAM Dustin! C'mon, u know Metro's a joke...you'll get 'em on the final exam.

With Burt Neilson on the other hand, this IS the final exam! The funkin' shoes'll be retired after tonite, so i'll see ya there bro.

peace....

prayin for a "Everybody's know this is nowhere"

ha ha ha grin.gif" border="0

Asher, you're not referring to METROPOLITAN PREPARATORY ACADEMY are you? Fuck, they still throw exams on the weekend eh? Does the Brendan Knox still flame on?

Must say I miss those HIGHschool dayz; I think I spent more time behind the school debating Dead Phish jams rather in class.

Stay in school kids and just say YES wink.gif" border="0

So Just to make my last post REALLY dramatic.... i'll post it again because i really dont wanna miss this show.. if anyone could help a brother out with floorspace or couch space tonight it would be very appreciated... I reallly hope i dont have to miss this show... Shannon, Erin u going?