Jambands.ca

Question of the Day

h

Nomad lives even closer to the knob. (hint hint.)

My plan is getting better by the minute

Nomad, you ready to rock tomorrow!

I have access to a digital camera and was wondering if there was photography allowed there. i feel the need to take advantage of the close seats.

Man, I am really starting to think about adding a couple of those PLQ shows with the Allmans to my itinerary.

Pine Knob aint THAT far and if I go to Pine Knob, might as well go to Columbus.....

AUGH!

I have to see what the Cheese has in store first before I decide.

I think my favourite birthday event was this year, actually.

I turned 19 this year, and I managed to coax a bunch of my friends for pitching for a hotel room. A good time was had by all, and I got pretty wasted. Pretty wasted with good company. All around, not a bad time.

I'd like to tell more of the story, but I can't remember a lot of it. wink.gif" border="0

Oh, and shout out to GM, who made quite a bit of it possible.

my favorite birthday was dec. 7th '99- my 25th- with phish at the cumberland cnty civic centre in portland me. haley's comet is one hell of a b-day present. (the rocky top/walk away encore was quite appropriate at the time for me, too)

One of my more memorable B-Days - I was turning 20 and was working to re-fit a Schooner in San Fransisco. Well on my Birthday we took her out for a test spin around Alcatraz. One of the reasons Alcatraz is so difficult to exscape from is the ocean around it has crazy square waves. Oh, all hell broke loose.

We had screwed up glueing the gigantic masts and the main mast broke. I was sooooooo sea sick barfing and trying to get controll of flailing ropes.

It was ugly shit. The Captain made me drink whiskey..logic being I would barf all I had to barf and get on with my job.(thanks Lutz!)

This did not work. Then he became afraid that I would go mad and jump overboard(claimed people do this). So here I am barfing and barfing tied down to the deck of this out of controll ship.Rains coming down in wind blown sheets..

The first mate leans out of the bridge and sticks the phone to my ear..

Its my best bud Shannon singing at the top of her lungs from T.O. That song...that goes.. YOU MAKE ME SO VERY HAPPY...I"M SO GLAD YOU CAME INTO MYYYYY LIIIIFE....I just laughed and barfed and laughed and barfed...HAHA...thanks Shan...loved that! grin.gif" border="0