Jambands.ca

Nero@cafe dekcuf review

bouche

I Love reading kick ass reviews like that. Good job Booche. That Kesey quote is so fitting too.

Who are the people in this picture:

happynewyear.jpg

I think I remember from the Kingston bnb Haloween show that that is Bouche on the left with the hat and red shirt. Am I right? I'd be pretty surprised if I was. Who else we got there?

That's Jaybone there.

I don't have a beard, I have a goatee thingy, and I don't normally wear a hat. Beyond those 2 things, I couldn't say whether we look alike or not.

However, I've noticed that Grum looks like the weapons officer on Enterprise. Anyone else watch that show and know Grum?

Hey Backbacon (or should I call you 'Kung'?):

I think you may be refering to this Booche. Yes, I had a beard the night in question. So, I think I can smell your brain fart. It wouldnt be the first time someone has said that the Jaybone and I look alike. Keep in mind, the ones that did, dont do it anymore........ wink.gif" border="0

We got dem good didnt we Jaybone?

i'm right behind bouche and his camera...

but that's pei punk in the black shirt with white sleeves i believe - notice he's holding some of the skanctuary money low roller made

guy with noisemaker that looks like a cigar was a chef i met there from pei who told me that he went to the best cooking school in north america in pei and that his education cost $50 000.

i dunno... i think maybe i shoulda tried to get him to cook me something, i bet it woulda been damn good!

what i think is funny is that i thought you guys did this all the time - i never get out anymore, so i figured you guys all knew each other and partied all the time like that. I thought i was the only one going around saying "lemme see your nametag, who are you?!" but from all your posts and reviews, i guess it was an extra cool night

HAHA Booche, you can call me 'Kung' but I hope people don't confuse me with the infamous 'evil Kung' from back in the day! Where are you these days anyways, evil kung? shocked.gif" border="0

So you look like Jaybone, but I don't remember meeting a 'Booche' in Kingston. I'm pretty sure I met 'Bouche'. Mike. Maybe you were sitting there too and I met one bouche then another and..... oh nevermind. I think you just made my brain fart louder!

pei punk, you do look like a punk who would be from pei wink.gif" border="0 I thought the guy in the middle was doing some drama skit with his arm up but now I see he is throwing money. You're lucky!

Lookin at that picture makes me want to PARTY!!

that is all.

Yeah, I remember Giggles from tND show in Kitchener. That must be Velvet and the fancy-pants expensive chef school guy on the left.

Giggles: huh? I don't understand your post. Are you talking about the Gilligan from the Haloween show?

Velvet: Wicked jacket. Did it get many 'looks'?

btw, h, I do do that all the time but not with all the cats way up in Ottawa. It is a looong drive from Chatham.

well i guess backbacon but you shoulda come cuz this was wicked fun.

i also want to clarify something that i'm not necessarily dissing mr. fancy pants chef guy - it was just a thing that happened that left an impression so i shared. smile.gif" border="0

I got my pictures developed this morning and I am happy to announce that they turned out amazing. I would like to put them in the hands of someone with a scanner. Who's going to Raggamuffin tonight that can handle the job?

Flashback to Halloween - Bouchard Boys, GREAT costumes!!! We should have a Halloween party soon.

h, yeah, you're absolutely right, I should have been there. I hate missing out on anything fun. and about cheffy, I didn't think you were being condescending at all. I wasn't either. I wish I could cook something besides soup and kd!

is that you with the vesty looking thing on, arcane, between the 2nd and 3rd 'X' from the left? Looks like fun up there.

Wow, great review. Glad my nerolog hasn't gotten written yet, now I have someone to steal from.

Yeah, pretty punny vest I got goin' on there. For some reason it makes everybody turn into a punster. Which I love. Problem is I don't think I can wash it, and I wore it for a week at Burning Man, and it shore ain't clean. BTW, FINALLY got my BM ticket in the mail today! (I blew off the fedex and insurance and the ticket came VERY late, I was definitely scared I was out $200) Gotta love a ticket that starts with "Caution, you risk serious injury or death by attending this event." Probly won't be going this year anyways...

h - when I was at Graceland I met a group of Japanese folks who go to the midnight vigil every year, and this year they were joined by their friend who is, "the world's greatest Elvis impersonator in Japan."