Jambands.ca

Question of the day - Monday!

Hux

Herschel Island National Park...I have been there and through the Yukon..spent a few months there..best sunsets I witnessed were in late July...late august that north is the start of winter...camping in Old Crow,we were getting our sunsets before 9:00 pm...but in July you still have the nice long days that didn't seem to end.But I agree the sunsets there are amazing.Although..the best Auroa is witnessed that north and during winter..great winter camping there if ya can handle the temp.(-10 in Dawson sept 3 and -15 in Old Crow august 28th..as I have in my journal '98)

Actually just started organizing my next trip through the territories...goin take it up to Victoria Island..Cambridge Bay..A long needed return,to visit a couple of friends who have moved there.

Good to hear theres another person who enjoys that part of the world...is the best part of Canada I have ever been..if your a meat eater..I have a great connection for musk ox..I myself don't eat meat anymore.

Fishin for grailing on the the Porcupine River..thats silence at its best.

Yukon oh Yukon.....but I guess you know the rest.

Cheers to that..good call.

Some of you may know me from dekcuf, this is my first post.

1)Going to my first festival with Ms.Hux, Kit, Kurisuta, greasemonkey, bouche,Dr.Hux, etc.

2)Driving with my windows down and wind blowing through my hair (hopefully not obscuring my vision!)

3)Skinny dipping with my favourite people (You know who you are!).

1! outdoor shows and girls in summer dresses

2! grilling and drinkin beers, nothin beats the hibachi

3! hiking, camping, festys, sunshine, swimmin, being able to wear shorts at nighttime

im such a summer junkie i cannot wait, i get the blues in wintertime, every year, i have to be able to just take off, thats what i love about the summer.

cheers

Guest Low Roller

Sounds like a bunch of people are itching to get some camping done. I don't blame you. Cabin fever took its toll on me this winter, and it's time to be one with nature.

I'm probably going winter camping this week-end to celebrate the changing of the solstice!

Archived