Jambands.ca

BNB LAST NITE- Comments????

shainhouse

All I can say is that is was an emotional and rip-roaring way to say goodbye to Toronto.

What a show, what a crowd, what a vibe!!

I had such a good time.

Thank you to everyone who have danced beside me at BNB shows, and shared the vibe.

One more thing:

Mike said "We'll see you again", so....

Hey all you sad sad people - yeah, you HAD good times with that band but the reason they broke up is the fact that it too them breaking up to play that good again and realize they were actually having fun.

when a band isn't enjoying themselves enough to break up don't be sad - be happy!! those dudes need this breakup to enrich the canadian music scene even further.

quit your crying and learn how to support new bands. You're getting over the phish hiatus pretty well and I think it's plain to see that phish is a more emotionally binding group. you could argue but why would you do that? I think they were great as a band and we know the talent that's there. I think it's better to congratulate on some great years and wish them luck on their futures.

The show was good and the vibe was incredible. Everyone was having a good time.

and now is where i get cynical...I thought the couple of times I'd seen them in ottawa at zaphod's(even having to close down early) they were better...and in London last fall...and at come together labour day(acid) and a bit better than guelph...only because of the frankenstein...sorry guys but i'm only being honest. those ottawa shows were the reason I got into burt nielson and labour day was the reason I saw them for sure in the fall...loads of memories if you can remember them, super times. I'll miss them but i think we'll see something far greater come over the horizon in the next year and a half.

reunion had better be smokin!