Jambands.ca

Song of the Day of the Week Contest

Harpua

Hmmm, no guesses so far. Just a reminder that the contest will be most points for the entire week. Thats 5 songs per week. Contest each week.

Todays song of the day is a tough one. Here's a hint since its so tough. The two people I think are most likely to guess todays song 'o day are Shainhouse and MarkTonin. I wont tell you why.

Tomorrow song will be easier.

A wicked contest ... and oh the pressure! Wow it sounds like a great tune ... I hope that I won't be too embarrassed if I have it in my collection but I can't name it ... it should be in my cd player because it sounds phat ... I need to give it another listen when I have more time.

Peace, Mark

Hey kids,

No , its american and canadian bands, jambands. I'll put up some more info about the contest tonight for yall. You can stream the tunes just by clicking on them, or you might want to "right-click, save as" instead. That way you have it on disc and can play it that way. The high-quality one is 192kbps and the other is 48kbps. Perhaps the reason you could be having problems Keri is because of the weird sampling rates. Try using Windows media player if you still have the problem.

So, ya, ill have more info available tonight. Just a reminder, the points total is for guessing all 5 songs, then on Saturday I will tabulate the results and offer the winner their pick of the 5 shows used for the songs. The following Monday the show will be mailed to any "valid" winner, with a mailing address in Canada.

This contest will happen every week. Its not just a 1 time deal. So get your ears ready.

If I were to enter this contest (therby keeping my streak alive smile.gif" border="0 ) how would I enter? Should I wait til the end of the week and post all 5 here, or email them to graham, or post each song individually as soon as i recognise it?

seems like a really cool contest so far...

ad

GM: Great guess for having no audio! But no.

???: Both Canadian and American music is involved with the Song of the Day of the Week Contest.

3. More information will be available soon, sorry about the confution! BTW: This is your old friend Harpua, but I lost my password, 2nd time today. So this is your new friend phishhead5000. mad.gif" border="0